The Colonial Association of Reading Educators' (C.A.R.E.) mission is to encourage and promote literacy in order to develop lifelong readers.
- To promote literacy awareness in Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe and Northampton counties in Pennsylvania
- To provide C.A.R.E. members with timely topics related to reading and writing
- To support the goals of Keystone State Reading Association and the International Reading Association
- To provide practical strategies and research-based resources to use in the classroom
- To encourage student teachers and future leaders in literacy
Educational Resource Development Idea: TeachersPayTeachers.com